Would you like to help keep our members safe while visiting the club? This free short training session is mandatory for anyone helping at the club.
Title: NEW – ServSafe Reopening Guidance: COVID-19 Precautions (English)
Duration: 13 minutes
Available On DemandSummary
ServSafe Reopening Guidance: COVID-19 Precautions provides an overview of the key actions that provide operators and staff the tools to reduce risk of transmission, apply new sanitation and disinfecting practices, and recognize new social distancing while reopening operations.
ServSafe has developed a FREE on-demand training video to train operators and staff to reopen restaurants with new COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
ServSafe Reopening Guidance: COVID-19 Precautions
This training video features:
- Knowing the symptoms of COVID-19
- Preventing the spread
- Recognizing actions to reduce employee and guest risk
- Keeping guests and employees safe
- Guidelines for face coverings, hand washing, hand sanitizer use, and food handling
- Guidelines for cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting
- Changes to maintain social distancing
Upon completion of the training video, you will receive a Record of Training PDF with your name on it. Please note you must use a unique email and not a shared company email address.