Current Phase 2 Information
The club is currently open. We have limited seating in the social room as well as seating in the banquet room and outside. Please follow all guidelines when visiting the club to keep our members and guests healthy.
We are looking forward to seeing you all soon. Until then stay safe.
West Seattle Eagles Aerie #2643
Covid Policy – Phase 2 Requirements
- Hand sanitizer should be available at entry for all staff and patrons (assuming supply availability).
- If the establishment does not offer table service (i.e. wait staff), they must have protocols in place to ensure adequate social distancing at food and/or drink pick-up stations, and within their seating area.
- Tables and booths must be placed a minimum of 6 feet away from adjacent tables, or there must be a physical barrier or wall separating booths or tables.
- Alcohol service, delivery, and consumption, including beer, wine, and spirits, must end at 11:00 p.m. until Phase 4.
- Vending and other game areas, including billiards, darts, and video games, are prohibited until Phase 4.
- No bar area seating is permitted. This is the area with a bar table/counter where patrons sit or stand side-by-side. If an establishment has bar area seating it must be closed off to prohibit use.
Counter-style seating is permitted in other areas of the establishment (indoors or outdoors). Six feet of distance is required between other tables.
- Customers must wear a cloth face covering anytime they are not seated (while being seated or leaving, or while going to the restroom) and while they are talking at tables and not eating.
- Single use menus or reusable menus that are sanitized after each use are required.
- Minimize the number of staff serving any given table. It is strongly recommended that one staff person take a table’s order, bring all of their beverages/food/utensils, take their payment, etc.
- All establishments must have implemented a plan to ensure proper physical distancing in lobby/waiting areas/payment counters.
- Standing is prohibited in any area of establishment, except for the lobby/waiting area and then must be done while maintaining 6 feet of distance between patrons.
- All live entertainment is prohibited.
- Where feasible, establishments must keep doors and windows open where possible and utilize fans to improve ventilation. Adjust mechanical ventilation systems to bring in as much outside air as possible. Increase filters to MERV 13 if the HVAC can accommodate.
Restaurant Specific Guidelines and Limits
- Guest occupancy at restaurants must be 50% of maximum building occupancy or lower as determined by the fire code. Outdoor seating is permitted but must also be at 50% capacity.
Outdoor seating does not count toward the building occupancy limit. Outdoor seating must follow all other requirements in this document.
- In Phase 2 the maximum table size is six (6) individuals and in Phase 3 the maximum table size is eight (8) individuals.
- For outdoor seating, a temporary structure may be used. Outdoor structures (temporary or permanent) should have no more than two walls to provide appropriate ventilation. The limitation on walls applies to both rigid and flexible walls.
- Any condiments typically left on the table (ketchup, soy sauce, etc.) must be single-use or sanitized after each use.
- Buffets and salad bars are permitted and must follow Department of Health guidance.