Current Phase 2 Information
The club is currently closed. We’ll be updating this information as soon as we are able to open and keep it up to date with current requirements for visiting the club.
At this time no indoor service is available due to restrictions in effect. We are working on getting a permit to open an outdoor area in our main parking lot. It is a rather large lot and we can easily social distance from other guests.
We are looking forward to seeing you all soon. Until then stay safe.
West Seattle Eagles Aerie #2643
- Hand sanitizer should be available at entry for all staff and patrons (assuming supply availability).
- If the establishment does not offer table service (i.e. wait staff), they must have protocols in place to ensure adequate social distancing at food and/or drink pick-up stations, and within their seating area.
- Tables must be placed far enough apart when measured from occupied chair to occupied chair, to ensure guests seated at a table are a minimum of 6 feet away from guests at adjacent table, or there must be a physical barrier or wall separating booths or tables.
- Alcohol service, including beer, wine, and spirits, service must end at 10:00 p.m. until Phase 4.
- Vending and other game areas, including billiards, darts, and video games, are prohibited until Phase 4.
- No bar area seating is permitted. This is the area with a bar table/counter where patrons sit or stand side-by-side. If an establishment has bar area seating it must be closed off to prohibit use. Counter-style seating is permitted in other areas of the establishment (indoors or outdoors). Six feet of distance is required between parties and other tables.
- Customers must wear a cloth face covering anytime they are not seated (while being seated or leaving, or while going to the restroom) and while they are talking at tables and not eating.
- Single use menus or reusable menus that are sanitized after each use are required. Minimize the number of staff serving any given table. It is strongly recommended that one staff person take a table’s order, bring all of their beverages/food/utensils, take their payment, etc.
- All establishments must have implemented a plan to ensure proper physical distancing in lobby/waiting areas/payment counters.
- Standing is prohibited in any area of establishment, except for the lobby/waiting area and then must be done while maintaining 6 feet of distance between patrons.
- All live entertainment is prohibited.
No indoor seating available at this time.
- For outdoor seating, a temporary structure may be used. Outdoor structures (temporary or permanent) should have no more than two walls to provide appropriate ventilation. The limitation on walls applies to both rigid and flexible walls.
- Guest occupancy is limited to 50% capacity. All parties and tables must be limited to five guests or less.